Employment Type: Full-Time
Anderson Business Advisors is a fast-growing law and tax firm with offices in NV, WA, WY and soon UT. We are looking for a paralegal to assist some of our attorneys.
Excellent Salary (based on experience). Full benefits included at no cost to the employee.
Assists and relieves attorneys of administrative and clerical work which will include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Manage Attorney's Calendar
- Add/Subtract/Modify Appointments
- Awareness of attorney's schedule or scheduling restrictions
- Schedule Appointments for Client Consults
- Make sure the client is a Platinum Client before scheduling
- Obtain the preferred contact phone number
- Determine the length of the appointment when scheduling (1hr or 30min)
- Collecting all relevant documents in connection with the appointment
- Distribute Platinum Questions and Document Reviews
- Keep track of turn around times and due dates
- Shift workload appropriately to available attorneys when one or more attorneys are out of the office
- Communicate with Other Departments
- Determine if the consult is really a matter for an attorney or if the clients Advisor should be answering the question
- If the question is suitable for an advisor communicate with the Advisors Admin to schedule that call with the Advisor if they are available
- Communicate with Clients
- Obtain a working knowledge of Anderson's Legal and Tax strategies to better assist the clients
- Perform Legal Research
- General Administrative and Clerical Work
- Bachelors or equivalent in legal experience (2-3 years)
- Reasoning Ability
- Must be organized and skilled at multi-tasking
- Must have the ability to judge urgency
- Must be able to determine complexity of issues
- Computer Skills
- Must be well versed in MS Office including Adobe
- Must be well versed in G Suite, Gmail, and Google Calendar
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Box.com experience is a plus
- Certificates, License, Registrations
- Paralegal certificate is preferred, but not required.
- Advanceddegrees are desirable, but not required.
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental and vision; short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited career growth potential
To apply, visithttps://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A background check, social media/internet search, and drug screenisrequired for employment. We are an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...