At Café Zupas, we like to say it’s slow food served fast. Our house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts are made with real, whole food that is prepared daily on-site, in-site in our kitchens. We believe our team’s hospitality is the key to what makes our concept so incredible.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
• Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
• Ongoing and thorough training with an outlined career path
• Set schedule with two days off
• 15 days of paid time off including holidays, birthdays and vacation time
• Full Benefits: 401K and Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
• Quarterly Bonuses
• Free meal during shifts
• No grease, grills or fryers
• Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
• Modern, energetic environment
Life as an Assistant Manager (Culinary or Hospitality):
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant (front or back of house)
• Develop team members by providing direction and feedback
• Cultivate a culture of positivity and gratitude within the team
• Form authentic relationships with guests
• Coordinate the team to run happy and well-organized shifts
• Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
• 2-5 years of leadership experience in the restaurant or retail industries [Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Restaurant management a plus]
• Available to work a five day set schedule
• Experience mentoring a team
• Detail-oriented, growth minded, and a self-starter
• Enthusiastic, positive, and genuine
• Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
Become part of a collaborative group that values teamwork above all else. As a company, we continue to innovate, challenge the norm in the restaurant space and create a place where our team and guests feel energized.
We opened our first location back in 2004. Today we have over 55 kitchens across 8 states and are continuing to quickly join more communities each year. Become part of the adventure today!
Cafe Zupas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any joboffer may also be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, including a check of your employment references.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...