Team Member - Customer Service - Evening Shift
Employment Type: Part-Time
Are you looking for a flexible schedule and great part-time work? Build relationships with your team and become part of the Costa Vida family!
At Costa Vida we 'Feed People's Hunger for Happiness'. Come serve AMAZING food for us!
Team Members - Customer Service Members - Evening Shift are the key to helping us grow and continue to be a successful company. At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest and customer service experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities.
At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are as follows: Mission- 'We serve amazing Mexican-inspired fresh food that offers a quick escape to the coast'.
Team Members - Customer Service Members are expected to:
- Make Guest Service their first priority and consistently provide great customer service to every guest.
- Accurately perform duties during rush periods and maintain a clean and stocked work area.
- Consistently produce quality work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work well with co-workers at all times and accept new duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Be a consistently reliable and dependable Team Member and come to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain proper uniform and grooming standards.
- Uphold Costa Vida's food and safety standards.
Team Member - Customer Service Member Preferred Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must have an unexpired food handlers permit, or can obtain a permit before work duties begin
- A willingness to learn new tasks
- Fun, energetic, and positive personality
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Loading some great jobs for you...