Customer Service - Member Care Representative (Phone & Chat)
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are now accepting candidates to join our world-class customer service representatives located in Provo, Utah. Pay starts at $14 per hour DOE with benefits, effective your first day of employment. Please note that shifts may include nights and weekends, based on volume we may require future work on the holidays.
- A customer service representative is responsible for providing a basic to intermediate level of technical support to customer inquiries regarding Cricut® products, software and services.
- Must be present (attendance) in the office and on time (punctuality) for all scheduled shifts. This is a key function of this role, to ensure proper service coverage for members.
- Each representative is expected to ensure “world class” service principles and guidelines are utilized on each and every call, email or chat. These include but are not limited to, appropriate greetings, hold protocols, accuracy in the information delivered, appropriate verification, etc.
- Cricut® prides itself in offering exceptional service to its members and our representatives ensure excellence in EVERY customer experience interaction.
- Representatives are expected to increase their knowledge and understanding of Cricut®’s products, software and services by utilizing the tools and resources provided to answer member questions and inquires.
- Representatives offer additional support for hardware and software technical issues, including drivers, antiviruses, etc.
- The ideal candidate possesses a basic understanding of troubleshooting all Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Representatives demonstrate patience and the ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels of technical proficiency while providing unparalleled courtesy.
- Representatives assist our members by offering creative solutions to each unique customer situation.
- Commit to value diversity and inclusion in all professional interactions.
- Commit to conducting yourself in a manner consistent with the Cricut® Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Complete any other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time.
- Provide service to Cricut® inbound customer inquiries regarding Cricut® products, hardware, software and services
- Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of this role.
- Document and escalate to internal and external teams as required to support complex support issues/requests
- Reply to service tickets promptly and in accordance with established guidelines
- Accurately maintain associated data, files and records regarding technical support incidents
- Manage individual work to exceptional member satisfaction levels and ensure an FCR rate at 90% or higher
- Achieve all performance standards including service ticket SLA, handle time, quality, productivity, attendance, professionalism, etc.
- Engage members by offering additional products or services to further enhance the customer experience
- Provide information and knowledge to members using crafting products;
- Experience using the Cricut® Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Expression, Cricut® Cuttlebug, etc. is preferred but not required
- Demonstrate proficiency with all Cricut® products through on the job training
- Effectively communicate and simplify technical terms for members while trouble shooting products of a creative, technical or mechanical nature
- Remain engaged with members through proper tone of voice demonstrating a sincere interest in helping members to understand how to use our products and services to meet their individual needs.
- Type 40+ wpm
- 1+ years customer service experience where technical support is a primary job function
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Experience resolving inbound and/or outbound inquiries, returns, and diffusing escalated issues, etc.
- Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to members regarding Cricut®'s products and services
Cricut® is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This position is contingent on successfully completing a Criminal Background Check upon hire.
Cricut participates in E-Verify.
What to Do Next: No remote positions are available. Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...