Vow to Love Your Part Time Job
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means a dress that matches her personal style—or a job that’s a perfect fit for a busy life-style.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and out-going personalities to help create a uniquely personal experience for our future brides at our seasonal Bridal Show Events.
We empower every woman to stay true to her dreams. We create a culture of inclusivity, authenticity and empowerment for our customers and our associates.
Now Accepting Applications for Bridal Show Representatives
The BSR (Bridal Show Representative) is responsible for providing a great service experience to our potential customers at bridal shows. They report directly to the Sales Manager running the event and are responsible for the Text and Engagement Experts roles at our Bridal Show Events. The BSR fulfills an integral part of the Bridal Show Team and may be asked to be flexible and switch positions throughout the course of the show.
Every team member at David’s models the following brand behaviors:
• Thoughtfulness: demonstrates careful thought and intention toward the well-being of our associates and customers, proactively anticipating their needs
• Sincerity: acts in an honest, genuine and down-to-earth way
• Encouraging: gives confidence to associates and customers by supplying them with relevant education, training and support
By exhibiting the brand behaviors every day, our team members will build Trust with potential customers. Trust is behaving in a transparent, open and consistent way where actions and words always align. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today to learn more. Don’t miss our next event!
Bridal Show Representatives Vows:
• Transportation to and from a bridal show
• Mastering the Bridal Show Training Kit
• Personal presentation to company dress code standards
• Assisting with the bridal show exhibit set up at the beginning of the show
• Participating in the pre-show meeting
• Role playing with the Sales Manager to practice
• Executing the bridal show booth strategy
• Completing the Engagement Expert role to begin the SMS profile process
• Completing the Text Expert role to complete the SMS profile and direct the bride on how to schedule her appointment
• Understanding and communicating any offers or incentives being extended to the customer
• Completing any tasks or requests delegated by the manager
• Assisting with the bridal show exhibit removal at the end of the show
Part Time – Temporary Available
• Professional Environment
• Advance notice of Bridal Shows for scheduling
• Competitive Pay
• Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
Now that we’ve popped the question, please say “I do”!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...