Commercial Customer Care
Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Commercial Customer Care Specialist, you will work with current customers to resolve concerns, build relationships, upsell services and products, schedule services, answer customer calls, contact new leads and transition them to a sales representative. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow up with new customers post-service
- Review new sales for quality control purposes prior to data entry into operations systems
- Schedule services for customers needing to reschedule or for optimization reasons
- Sale add on services to new leads or current customers needing additional services
- Resolve customer concerns and inquiries
- Re-sign commercial customers to additional services
- Collect payments from past due customers
- 6+ months of business to business customer service
- Sales experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer/typing skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Effective and passionate team player
- 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive compensation starting at $12/hr plus commission
- Medical and life insurance plans available for full-time employees
- Positive work environment
- No Saturdays or Sundays
Loading some great jobs for you...