Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a high energy, diligent and detailed-oriented Administrative Assistant. Candidates should be a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. They should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. We offer flexible but consistent hours and the opportunity for growth in our business.
- Provides general office support for a variety of clerical activities and tasks including answering incoming calls, managing the reception area, mail, requisitioning supplies, organizing office communication and activities on a day-to-day basis
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to conduct research, order supplies, and various excel spreadsheet management.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Perform other related duties as required (Office Supply Management and Upkeep)
- Associate's degree in related field.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
Please provide: Resume, Cover letter including salary requirements, availability and references
Loading some great jobs for you...