What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service, this means focusing on Live Plants while:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to access.
The Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service is primarily responsible for overseeing execution of all assigned Live Nursery merchandising service responsibilities and maintenance activities. This involves working outside in the garden center, ensuring merchandise is stocked, fronted, and priced according to plantograms and store-specific merchandising standards (e.g., stock, displays, promotion space).
The Merchandising Service Associate – Plant Service works closely with the Merchandising Service Manager, Live Nursery Associates and store leaders to confirm priorities and needs (e.g., materials, supplies, time) while also providing ongoing plant service updates and feedback.
The MSA – Plant Service is required to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled to or up to hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability any day of the week.
• May be asked to travel between stores within the district.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift pounds without assistance; may lift over pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• Ability to utilize web based computer programs to accomplish assigned tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• months of Lowe’s sales floor experience.
• months of experience performing product merchandising tasks including reading plantograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand tools, drills, saws).
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...