Sales Enablement Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
XANT delivers the industry-leading sales engagement AI platform powered by Real Data™.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Sales Enablement Manager will help build, manage, and execute a world-class sales training and enablement function within the larger Operations and Go-to-Market Strategy team.
Our team is small but scrappy, so we are looking for people who can be a player/coach as we grow the company and the team. More than anything, this role is a key lever for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the department.
Our internal mission is simple: “Sales’ success = your success!”
- Use innovative adult learning models to design and build a recurring training program for Sales and Business Development Reps that includes multi-channel delivery options (in-person, webinar, leave-behind documents, etc.).
- Coordinate New Hire Onboarding for Sales and CSMs with the CSM Enablement Manager that will lead to retained knowledge and shorter onboarding ramp times.
- Create and edit Sales-facing content in partnership with the Product Marketing team that will align Sales and Marketing messaging and provide a compelling voice for Sales. This includes competitive Intel, battle-cards, product messaging, industry primers, etc.)
- Work with various training management platforms to make it easy to find content, while producing both a “push and pull” model for making sure that training is top-of-mind for Sales.
- Create sales certification programs and methods for ensuring continued education of sales reps on the latest company strategies and industry issues.
- Tie Enablement tasks to real-world results. Be ‘outcome focused’ and care about your Sales team’s successes. Work with Sales leaders to identify problems areas that Enablement can solve.
- Be a change expert and communicator – you should absolutely detest information silos!
- Design and manage the execution of Sales events (e.g., SKO).
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years’ experience with sales training and enablement, including individual, team, and manager contributions
- Content Creation
- Experience with Enablement tools and platforms (LMS, content sharing, quiz platforms, etc.).
- Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, Sales hood is a plus.
- Familiar with Sales and sales process methodologies. Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- BA/BS degree; preferably related to Enablement skillset
PERKS | BENEFITS:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Time Off
- Volunteer time off
- Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
- Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
At XANT, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at XANT University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
XANT’S CULTURE:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at XANT.
PS: We are moving our HQ to Lehi, in June 2020.
Loading some great jobs for you...