CNC Router Operator / Machinist - $18.00 - $25.00 an hour
Employment Type: Full-Time
CNC Router Operator / Machinist - $18.00 - $25.00 an hourSandy, UTApply Now
Currently looking for a CNC Router Operator / Machinist to fill an opening with an expanding sign company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Interested candidates should have at least 1 - 2 years of experience with a CNC router and preferably have previous experience in the sign industry.
This company works with many companies like Amazon and these pieces are displayed all over the USA. Great Direct Placement opportunity for someone who wants to join a great company that offers bonuses on top of salary and caters lunch every Friday. The company is one of the fastest-growing large format and sign companies in the United States and was ranked in the top 50 Shops for 2016.
Benefits for the CNC Router Operator / Machinist position include:
- Wage: $18.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holidays.
- Yearly and monthly bonuses on top of salary
- This is a direct-hire opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract” position.
Responsibilities of the CNC Router Operator / Machinist position include:
- Fabrication of electric signs.
- Set-up and run a CNC 3-axis router using cadcam software to program.
- Work in the shop with the fabrication team to create custom signs.
- Use various software programs such as Gerber Omega, EnRoute 5 for the CNC Router.
- Requirements for the CNC Router / CNC Machinist position include:
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with a CNC router.
- Previous sign and awning experience are preferred. Prior sign assembly or previous welding experience helpful.
- Working knowledge of either Gerber Omega, Art Path, Adobe Illustrator & EnRoute 5 software preferred.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Loading some great jobs for you...